Customer Accounts Specialist
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
The purpose of this role is to handle the management and processing of transactional activity for the CRM team, including, but not restricted to, Order Entry, Documentation creation, Complaint handling, Delivery creation, Forecast entry and Invoicing. The key goal of the role is to satisfy the customers’ requirements in a consistent, efficient and reliable manner. The role requires a good level of understanding of overall Customer Services (CS) and CPS processes, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
This role requires interaction with all internal stakeholders that impact customer supply, it is a key aspect of the overall CS function creating global standards, implementing good governance of existing processes, driving process improvements and maintaining effective management of the operational CS activities. The role also involves the development and execution of an effective customer satisfaction programme that will include customer surveys, VOC activities, etc. on a regular basis.
A key part of the role is to work with the CS team to drive improvements in current activities to create efficiencies and drive productivity.
This role also includes the direct customer account management for customers that are not managed through the Customer Account Specialist (CAS) role and will in some plants be involved in the back-up of the Product Commercialisation role.
Order and Forecast Management: (35%)
- The receipt and management of all customer orders (Concentrate, DPS and Finished Goods), the entry of these into SAP, the follow through on availability issues with internal departments and handover of these to the CAS. Delivery creation will also be required in some aspects of this role. (30%)
- The entry of customer supplied forecasts into the APO system for subsequent loading into SAP, the verification that the data is as supplied by the customer when entered into the system. (5%)
- Evaluate ATP & OTIF issues and work with the Supply Management team, Customer Account Specialists and Demand Planners to ensure all issues are resolved and long term corrective actions put in place to reduce repeats.
- The creation of all customer related documentation to support the shipment, export and import of all customer orders. This involves both manual and system generated documents, and interaction with both internal departments and external bodies to support some customer requirements. (20%)
- The invoicing of all orders, at time of shipment to support accurate and timely financial and volume reporting. (5%)
- Lead process standardization and improvements under CS Operations role. Work with SAP team for any SAP improvements or changes impacting customer data, orders or forecast.
- Coordinate, lead and support projects that will positively impact CS transactional processes to drive productivity improvement with visible financial and FTE benefits.
- Develop process improvements based on OE methods and drive continuous improvement.
- Support the implementation of new supply chains and business models, working to integrate these into normal CPS business.
- Log all customer related complaints, queries and OTIF issues into SAP. Track and trend customer concerns / complaints, to facilitate development of corrective actions. Follow-up with internal stakeholders to ensure timely closure out of issues.
- Coordinate and track customer feedback through surveys, VOC activities, etc. on a regular basis. Compile reports and analyse once data is available. Track and coordinate actions from internal stakeholders.
- A key requirement in regard to all the responsibilities of this role is the development of a very effective working relationship with the CS Specialists in supporting customer requirements and requests in a timely and effective manner.
- Lead and coordinate the CS processes to support Business Continuity Planning and Supply Point Shift execution,
- MRB coordination within the CS team and development of reports for monthly provision management.
- This role will also involve direct customer account management for customers not managed by CAS and small transactional customers. Plus the backing up of the Product Commercialisation team in some locations.
- The role also requires the person to train new team members on the above tasks, as well as developing the relevant training material for CS Shared Services.
- Encourage appropriate positive attitudes towards EOHS
- Apply relevant EOHS policy and procedures
- Actively participate in EOHS inspections, audits and risk assessment.
- Ensure all hazards and incidents are reported and investigated appropriately and suitable controls are implemented.
- Has the authority to stop any activity that violate the company EOSH management system.
- Participating in the Behavioral Based Safety (BBS) program
- Fully committed to comply with the food safety policy and to the continuous improvement of the food safety system/framework.
Refrigeration Systems; Oral Communications; Customer Service; Equipment Installations; Troubleshooting; HVAC Systems; Computer Literacy; Technical Support; Detail-Oriented
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now