Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for the performance of the day to day fixed assets activities by processing complex investment projects as well as the fixed assets closing and reconciliation
- Review, validate and post travel and entertainments claims while ensuring their compliance with the corporate standards and local legal requirements
- Upload the daily bank statements, check the balances and perform daily and monthly reconciliation
- Handle GA monthly & quarterly closing activities with close coordination with the country team
- Generate some reports related to the different sub processes and submit them to the stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance.
- 1-2 years of experience in relevant fields
- Excellent command of English both in speaking & writing (French is a plus)
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications, SAP knowledge is a plus.
- A team worker, problem solver and initiative taker with strong analytical and spoken communication skills.
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now