Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
Responsibilities of a Field Service Engineer:
- Perform routine, preventative maintenance and repairs on all brands of air compressors, dryers, gas generators, and ancillary equipment. Preventative maintenance should be conducted in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations (with regards to schedule and scope).
- Troubleshoot and perform diagnostics on malfunctioning equipment, determine possible causes for malfunctions, and perform repairs as suggested by diagnostics and assessment. Prior to and following preventative maintenance and repairs, test and document the proper operating parameters of the equipment.
- Document all work performed daily using company provided hardware and software. Develop rapport with customers through effective communication, interpersonal skills, and professionalism.
- Provide basic tools to accomplish job along with normal maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Display the ability to absorb a higher level of learning including VSD’s, refrigeration, industrial networks, remote monitoring, and air audits. Provide a high level of customer service, responding to customer needs and working to satisfy customer expectations.
- Must participate in a rotating on - call schedule and be able to work overtime on short notice.
- Serve as an ambassador for the company, promoting the Atlas Copco “Way”. Learn and share knowledge, experiences and training with teammates to increase one’s own knowledge and knowledge of others.
- Display the ability to manage time accordingly. Must have the ability to work and solve problems independently. Promote and practice proper safety procedures and the correct use of personal protective equipment at all times.
- Work as a team sharing knowledge with colleagues and participate in on the job training of self and others as skills allow.
- Contribute to positive Company branding by projecting a knowledgeable, professional, and customer-orientated image to customers.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Atlas Copco standards, while always striving to understand the needs and expectations of the customer.
- Take whatever action is appropriate and required to get the job done and to establish and maintain communications with all people/employees considered necessary to get the job done.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
0-2 years of technical experience maintaining and repairing various types of mechanical and electrical equipment. Strong mechanical and electrical skills with demonstrated expertise in the maintenance, overhaul, and repair of a wide variety of industrial equipment, including electrical, hydraulics and/or pneumatics.
Able to work independently with strong self-management and professionalism. Able to complete work within assigned deadlines. Computer proficiency as required for communication, research, work orders and programming various controllers. Excellent customer service and communications skills (oral and written). Must be good in English and have a valid driver’s license.
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now