Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
WEBSITE SPECIALIST – QATAR
Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with our client based in Qatar to source a Website Specialist . This is a 2-year residential contract to be based in Qatar .
- The Website Specialist is accountable to provide overall day-to-day management and ongoing development of the client intranet and website.
- Develop, implement, and monitor policies and standards to ensure an effective governance process.
- Work closely with department leads and Communications Partners to ensure existing content is accurate and relevant.
- Maintain an organised site, ensuring a fresh and dynamic homepage to maintain a user  focused balance of content and tools
- Serves as secondary support for posting on social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- Events – be the focal point for all PRC technical requirements
- Maintain the database and formatting and distributing the SMS’s
- Bachelors’ degree in a relevant field
- 5 years’ experience implementing or managing web sites or intranets
- Experience presenting analytics in a format that non-technical personnel’s can understand
- Demonstratable background in social media support both technical and end user/browser aspects
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now