Recruitment - Senior Associate
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 328,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Business Unit Description
Established in the region for over 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 6,000 people across 12 countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine and the United Arab Emirates. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market, and beyond.
MERC 'Middle East Resourcing Center' Business Unit is the deparmtment responsible for supporting the operations for the Consulting Line of Service. The department focuses on multiple competencies such as Resourcing, Business Development, Talent Aqusition & Recruitment, Human Capital, Communications, and Central Finance. MERC Consulting team contributes in the achievements of the consulting line of service by providing the backend support required to delivere high end results to our clients.
A career in Human Resources, within Consulting Services. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You’ll focus on engaging the most qualified candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Senior Associate in the Consulting Recruitment Team, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Role and responsibilities PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the end to end recruitment process in line with Global PwC standards and metrics.
- Source experienced candidates from multiple tools, liaising with PwC Recruitment teams in other locations to share information and minimize duplication of effort.
- Interview and test candidates using the standard competency based recruitment model and employing psychometric testing within selection.
- Keep up to date with any changes in business needs and change in market conditions.
- Collect data and report recruitment information and statistics to recruitment manager, for the purpose of tracking cost, time and source of hire and to keep them informed of progress on recruitment.
- Develop and promote the PwC people value proposition within recruitment; Interview and test candidates using the standard competency based recruitment model and employing psychometric testing within selection.
- Ensure that cost efficient options are explored for interviewing candidates.
- Support firmwide strategy to continuously increase diversity through improved recruitment practices across the region.
Skills and Competencies
- Experience and expertise of selection techniques including competency based interviewing and running assessment centers is essential
- Experience of market mapping and direct sourcing via Linkedin Recruiter
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
- Professional Human Resources certification or Recruitment qualifications is an advantage (i.e CIPD, Level A/B Psychometric Testing).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and preferably Arabic.
- Professional Services and / or Big 4 expertise and knowledge is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of the Middle East Region is required.
- Experience sourcing candidates with professional services experience, internationally as well as across the Middle East is essential
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Management is an advantage.
Years of Experience: 4 years of recruitment experience is essential
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now