Executive Support Lead Procurement
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
We’re looking for someone with an extensive background in project management as you provide a wide range of tasks for our CPO and the broader Global Procurement Leadership team. This ranges from transitional administrative duties (travel, agenda management) for our CPO and a GPLT member to the professional preparation of important strategic decisions and meetings at the GPLT level. Assisting the management in organizational, operational and strategic matters provides you a unique insight and experience to play a critical role in driving our strategic agenda. You should also be highly motivated and organized as you will be dealing with key executives in the company. We’re also looking for a team player as you will interact with both staff and the executive team. So while you will manage administrative activities, you will get a unique insight into key strategic projects and partner to support the successful execution of our Procurement V2030 journey.
How You Will Contribute
- Manage and schedule executive appointments and agenda for CPO and selective GPLT members.
- Organize and manage travel arrangements, itineraries and expenses.
- Partner with CPO and GPLT and proactively drive setting agendas for key business meetings (e.g., monthly GPLT meeting, Global PNOC, SCR, CEO update and other Procurement meetings), participate, take minutes and manage follow ups.
- Partner with Global Procurement Transformation lead to establish governance, report project and key strategic priority progress and provide status updates using Procurement scorecard, status reports, monthly review meetings.
- Proactively highlight risks and opportunities
- Responsible to create and prepare updates (presentation, information requests) for key stakeholders (Regional and Global Business Leaders like Presidents, CFO, etc.).
- Act as the lead person for small projects.
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Knowledge of project management.
- Procurement understanding and experiences preferred
- Ability to connect the dots and dependencies of key strategic meetings and initiatives
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to simplify and filter key messages for executive management
- Ability to proactively drive agenda and constantly look for opportunities and continuous improvement
- Extensive experience in people and project management.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
The successful candidate will ideally have a project management background with an eye for detail - who will manage both key project but also the adminstration required to support the CPO.
The role requires proactivity, understanding connections, driving reviews / progress and independent preparation of updates for key / senior stakeholders.
This is a global role can be based in a number of other locations so please enquire should you be interested in applying and your location not listed on the requisition.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance each day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We are the world’s leading maker of chocolate, biscuits, candy and gum with outstanding brands like Alpen Gold, Oreo, Milka, Yubileynoye, Dirol and Halls.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Project and Program Management
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now