Administrative Assistant/PA to Country Manager
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
All personnel are expected to contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to local HSEQ codes and practices.
All personnel are expected to provide leadership in code of Ethics and compliance with FCPA and Bribery and Corruption Acts.
All personnel are also expected to contribute to creating a culture of ethics and integrity within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to our Code of Conduct.
- Oversee all facilities operations, maintenance, repair, cleanliness of the office, safe storage of archived files and unused equipment ensuring good stock of various office supplies and stationery by placing orders as required.
- Develop and manage facility budget, including regular review of expenses and identification of cost-saving opportunities.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure facilities meet the needs of the organization and comply with relevant regulations, standards and Ergonomics.
- Ensure and assist with IT regional department and vendors the, IT stock, server room and equipment required are managed properly delivered and handled safely.
- Coordinate and handle the travel plans for office employees, country visitors and Projects teams, including flights, accommodations, and transportation within and to/from the country in assistance with OPL, Project Admin assistances and Executive assistances.
- Develop and maintain long relationships with office and travel vendors including negotiating rates in accordance with SCM department and ensuring high-quality services is delivered.
- Maintain accurate travel records and plans including itineraries, visas, passport copies, and travel insurance information.
- Provide exceptional customer service to employees and visitors, responding promptly to inquiries and resolving any issues or concerns within the office.
- Handle office logistics, deliveries and shipments with projects and disciplines, ensuring timely and cost-effective delivery between offices, vendors, banks and in country sites.
- Manage and handle petty cash for office local purchases/expenses as per company's procedures and policies with maintaining an accurate reporting to the system.
- Manage, coordinate and follow up on the registration, renewal and payments of Company membership in commerce chambers, attendance of conference shows, exhibitions and events.
- Building up a zipper-gram file for all Company clients and business partners contacts, ensuring the updated names, titles and contacts with building relation with Client Management PA’s and assistances.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Proven 5 years of experience in Oil and Gas as office administration/PA is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal effective communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and adapt in a dynamic working environment.
- Strong Leadership, organizational, Problem solving and time management skills.
- Proficiency in office software (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite).
- Tracking budget expenses.
- Inventory control.
- Reporting skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative problem solving - able to suggest and develop new methods and ways of working.
- Sound communication skills – able to communicate ideas and results to various stakeholders both in written reports and in meetings, presentations etc.
- The ability to work in a team as well as individually with a minimum of supervision.
- The ability to organize and prioritize own work and as such have responsibility for discrete work packages ongoing simultaneously.
- Understanding of clients’ needs and ability to suggest and apply “fit for purpose” solutions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed in creating a diverse workforce and look to offer an exciting and excellent international career opportunities as you develop your skills and aspirations.
Along with a range of employment benefits, career development opportunities (mentoring and development programmes) and a flexible working environment, our employees can also further enhance their work-life balance through our Remote Working Policy and wellbeing through a Medical Private Plan and a Wellbeing support initiatives.
All applicants that meet the job criteria will be contacted in the two weeks following the application submission date by our AMEC recruitment team. Remaining applications will be integrated in our database and considered in future job opportunities.
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now