Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Operate the rolling line equipment according to work standard.
- Perform routine inspection, adjustment, and checking of equipment/production in order to ensure unplanned plant and process interruptions are minimized.
- Support other operation work groups in order to contribute to the ongoing improvement and development of the manufacturing operation.
- In case of emergency, take all necessary counter measures and contact appropriate staff as laid down in the operating procedures in order to ensure that any risk to personnel, plant or process operation is minimized.
- Maintain optimum operation condition and regularly perform housekeeping activities
- Prepare/Inspect the stands installed/standby at mill line including guides, rolls, troughs, guide plates, Mill tunnel, safety gratings, platforms, accessories and confirm that they are in optimum condition continuously during mill operation.
- Record/check Roll gaps, sample sizes, product dimensions, material tension/compression during rolling and ensure the finished products are following the QC standards/working range after communication with the pulpit operator/ shift in charge.
- Perform the roll / size / caliber changes according to the Pass Life Chart and production work order and arranging the required material within the shift keeping proper rolling line housekeeping.
in Qatar , Al Wakra city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now