Bars Manager - Crowne Plaza Muscat OCEC
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Oversee the daily operations of the bar, including inventory management, staff scheduling, and customer service.
- Create and maintain a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere for all customers.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to increase sales and customer engagement.
- Train and supervise bar staff, ensuring they are knowledgeable about products, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor and maintain the quality of beverages and food served at the bar.
- Manage and maintain the bar's financial records, including cash handling, budgeting, and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations regarding alcohol service and sales.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as kitchen staff and event planners, to ensure seamless operations and customer satisfaction.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the bar's offerings, including menu items, promotions, and events.
- Proven experience as a bar manager or similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- In-depth knowledge of beverage and food service
- Familiarity with relevant health and safety regulations
- Computer literacy
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality management or related field
- Proven experience in bar management or similar role
- Valid certification in bartending or mixology
- Knowledge of inventory management and cost control
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work-life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts, and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate differences and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our well-being framework, we are committed to supporting well-being in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Join Crowne Plaza one of the largest and best loved premium hotel brands in the world. With more than 420 hotels in diverse locations globally Crowne Plaza is the perfect base to connect on business, pleasure or a blend of both. We've thoughtfully designed our spaces to encourage, support and celebrate great connections. We're also big on meetings and events, a trusted and valued partner for connecting both domestic and global groups alike.
Our branded service style 'Dare to Connect' is crafted for connection. Designed for humans not nameless guests or colleagues. Still professional but touches guests on an emotional level. Where colleagues take their initiative and use their personality because they make a crucial difference in the guest's experience. The role of every colleague at Crowne Plaza is to create memorable emotional connections and the job of every leader is to create an environment where that can happen. Lets Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.
in oman , Muscat city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now