Production Executive (Manufacturing)
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Dabur India Limited is the fourth largest FMCG Company in India. Building on a legacy of quality and experience for over 139 years, Dabur is today India's most trusted name and the world's largest Ayurvedic and Natural Health Care Company.
Dabur Egypt, established in 1996, has emerged as a prominent market leader in Egypt's personal care products industry. The company has carved a niche for itself by specializing in the manufacturing of a wide range of personal care products, including skin care, hair care, and oral care products.
With a diverse portfolio of brands such as Dabur Amla, Vatika, Vatika Dermoviva, Dabur El-Miswak, Dabur Herbal, Fem, Dabur Red, ORS, Vatika Menz, Vatika Baby, and Amla Kids, Dabur Egypt offers consumers a comprehensive selection of high-quality products to meet their personal care needs.
As a Production Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Supervise the Production Process in his respective shift/section.
- Process control, matching Chemical and physical specs of Bulk for the Manufacturing Process.
- Control of the MFG Process & maintenance of GMP.
- Maintaining Bulk wastage to be less than approved norms and initiating new kaizens/projects to reduce/eliminate the wastage.
- Put the training plan along with maintenance to ensure effective training for all machine operators, Train the workers to follow the correct hygiene protocols, and maintain the records.
- Ensure proper distribution of the available permanent workers in the critical points on filling lines along with managing the MP shortage.
- Intimating all machine issues to maintenance to include it in the preventive maintenance plan.
- change the plan in case of any unexpected stoppage to utilize the workers in other running lines.
- Reconciliation of bulk at the end of each run and delivery of the same to MFG to regularize the same on SAP.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or Science.
- Previous experience of 5-6 Years in Production.
- FMCG / manufacturing experience is a must.
- SAP user is a plus.
- Excellent Analytical & Numerical Skills
- Excellent Communication and leadership Skills.
- Excellent user of MS programs.
- Sharkia residence is a must.
- Ability to work in rotational shifts.
- Autonomy and Empowerment to people to make decisions, implement their ideas, and use their initiative.
- Learning and Development programs to add value to individual development through Result Driven Training. You will learn much on the job through regular feedback and coaching from knowledgeable colleagues.
- Attractive Rewards and Benefits are designed to attract, retain, and reward the people who create mutual growth for themselves and the organization.
in Egypt , الشرقية city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now