Sales Assistant | Retail | Toys R Us Kuwait
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
To deliver a clean, tidy, shoppable store that allows customers to have a complete shopping experience, to drive sales to meet targets by using selling techniques and product knowledge.
Key Role Specific Accoutabilities:
- Customer Service: To provide a high level of customer service at all times both internal and external, by being aware of the product categories and being able to assist and advise customers in a professional manner
- POS Operation: As and when required, to operate the point of sales system. To be aware of the procedures required for cash operation and to maintain a high level of accuracy in all transactions.
- Product Knowledge: To actively learn the product uses and pluses of the range of goods, to be able to advise customers on the right product to meet their requirements and ensure increased revenue through add on sales
- Receiving Deliveries: To assist with the receiving and display of goods in accordance with the approved procedures when required to ensure products are available for customer purchase.
- Ticketing & Pricing: To comply with instore procedure with regard to pricing and ticketing to ensure that customers are aware of product prices and to protect the company against any loss related to incorrect pricing.
- Merchandising Principles: After adequate training to apply the Merchandising Principles at all times ensuring a corporate imagine is achieved and that we have the best possible looking stores in its product category. To be responsible for maintaining a clean and tidy store by initiating a cleaning programme for your assigned dept.
- Other events: where required to assist in other events such as stock take, new store openings, product and seasonal launches etc
Education: Completion of Secondary school
Minimum Experience and Knowledge: At least 2 years in a retail environment
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
in Kuwait , Hawalli city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now