Medical Doctors / Researchers and Hospital Pharmacist
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Mohammed VI Polytechnic University (UM6P) is an internationally oriented institution of higher learning, that is committed to an educational system based on the highest standards of teaching and research in fields related to the sustainable economic development of Morocco and Africa. UM6P is an institution oriented towards applied research and innovation. On a specific focus on Africa, UM6P aims to position these fields as the forefront and become a university of international standing.
More than just a traditional academic institution, UM6P is a platform for experimentation and a pool of opportunities, for students, professors and staff. It offers a high-quality living and study environment thanks to its state-of-the-art infrastructure. With an innovative approach, UM6P places research and innovation at the heart of its educational project as a driving force of a business model.
In its research approach, the UM6P promotes transdisciplinary, entrepreneurship spirit and collaboration with external institutions for developing up to date science and at continent level in order to address real challenges.
All our programs run as start-ups and can be self-organized when they reach a critical mass. Thus, academic liberty is promoted as far as funding is developed by research teams.
The research programs are integrated from long-term research to short-term applications in linkage with incubation and start-up ecosystems.
About The Faculty Of Medical Sciences
The Faculty of Medical Sciences aims to be the cornerstone of the UM6P Health Care City. Its mission is to train future doctors, pharmacists, medical and paramedical staff who meet urgent needs in this area in Morocco and the rest of the continent.
The candidate will be required to:
- Prescribe a treatment program to treat and/or rehabilitate.
- Administer care.
- Monitor the evolution of the therapeutic program.
- Perform administrative functions related to patient care.
- Teach modules related to his/her field of expertise.
- Supervise doctoral students and trainees through the UM6P Doctorate programs.
- Participate in training activities, monitoring, and supervising clinical internships for students in the Medical Sciences at the UM6P.
- Lead and participate in scientific research projects in the field of medical sciences.
- Hospital Pharmacist
- Intensive care anesthesiologists.
- Emergency Medicine
- General Surgeons.
- Biologists, Biochemists and/or Medical Genetics and Genomics
- Other medical specialties could be considered
- Doctor of Medicine MD or MD/PhD
- Experience in teaching, at least three years of experience in the medical field.
- Ability and interest to lead projects and to contribute to interdisciplinary research collaborations in medical sciences.
- Ability to deal with a work environment full of challenges and constantly evolving, often working under pressure.
- Contribution to the development of research funding proposals.
- Ability to engage professionally with a diverse population of faculty, staff, and students across the university and is required.
- Strong English and French communication skills, both verbal and written, are required.
- Good computers skills
- Sense of responsibility and organization.
- Interpersonal, Communication and Coordination Skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
The application folder must contain:
- A detailed CV with a list of publications
- A cover letter
- Research and teaching statement
- Contact information of 3 references.
in Morocco , Casablanca city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now