OCN Monitor/Escort - Qatar
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Ready to start your next mission?
Check out what IAP Worldwide Services has to offer. Great pay and great benefits!
Qualified candidates must:
- Be a US Citizen
- Possess, or have the ability to obtain, a DoD Secret Clearance
- Ability to deploy to Qatar
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs a wide range of Local National/Other Country National (LN/OCN) escorting coverage.
- Makes contact with LN/OCN personnel at designated entry facility after they are processed for entry and receive their exchange badges; providing and briefing them on rules and procedures.
- Escorts LN/OCN personnel until daily work is completed, the work zone has been purged by trained Force Protection military personnel and all LNs/OCNs have exited base and/or returned to camps.
- Ensure LN/OCNs do not bring onto the base any prohibited or contraband (i.e. weapons, drugs, etc.).
- Maintain sight of all vehicles and personnel when performing LN/OCN escort duties.
- Provide for safety and welfare of oneself and escorted personnel (such as evacuating to protective shelter in case of attack).
- Notify Project/Site Manager and the Safety staff as soon as possible of unsafe working conditions.
- Ensure proper housekeeping practices are strictly adhered to.
- Maintains an alert state of readiness and is prepared to properly respond to any situation that may occur; alerts appropriate personnel of any suspicious behaviors or comments of LN/OCNs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- US Citizenship
- Valid US Passport (preferred)
- Valid US Driver's License with clean driving report
- Must be able to meet all current USCENTCOM Deployment Policy Requirements, as outlined in the USCENTCOM APR 23 MOD SEVENTEEN TO USCENTCOM INDIVIDUAL AND INDIVIDUAL-UNIT DEPLOYMENT POLICY.
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid Residency Visa for Qatar
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Active SECRET Clearance, or the ability to obtain SECRET
Readiness Management Support, L.C.
Readiness Management Support, L.C. (RMS) is a leading provider of global-scale logistics, facilities management, and advanced professional and technical services. RMS provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, RMS leverages and integrates its capabilities to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. RMS is a wholly owned subsidiary of IAP Worldwide Services, Inc.
RMS/IAP is an EOE, including disability/vets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now