Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
What will I be doing?
The Receiving Clerk is responsible for all activities related to the Hotel’s goods receiving process and recording of goods received in close co-operation with the Accounts Payable / OTP (Order to Procure department). Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversees and records all activities related to accurate receivable procedures in terms of quantitive and quality controls, order approval documents and passing on of received goods to the relevant inhouse departments.
- The Receiving Clerk is also ensuring that any goods, material and equipment leaving the hotel is recorded, accounted for and internally approved.
- Assists in any other way deemed necessary for the efficient overall operation of the Accounts Payable / OTP (Order to Procure department) in full compliance with the policy, regulatory and contractual framework.
- Business partner with all hotel finance team members and all departments.
- Participate in all relevant Finance training and development programs. In case of a joint job role any responsibility relevant joint job descriptions will apply in accordance with Hilton’s job segregation policies.
- Ability to analyze large volume of complex financial information from many sources and create reports, forecasts, and projections
- Strong problem solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate
- Ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems
- Ability to help develop problem solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate
- Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement all elements required for team to fulfill responsibilities
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to develop presentations and effectively present to all levels of company, hotels & owners.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (all levels of management and external customers)
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Waldorf Astoria Kuwait City
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
in Kuwait , Ahmadi city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now