Events Specialist - GenMed Africa Events Team
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Event Specialists are in charge of implementing event plans within their areas of responsibility, whether those are geographic or business unit based. They organize the end-to-end operation of all events within their scope, such as patient and healthcare provider congresses and conventions, internal sales meetings, standalone meetings or webinars, advisory board meetings, and speaker training meetings for healthcare providers, as well as large-scale internal meetings.
Event Specialists report to Event Leads and contribute their experience and knowledge in the form of recommendations to meet Sanofi’s purpose and goals, focusing on efficiency while always staying compliant at every level. They manage external suppliers and communicate with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring consistent company representation at all events.
The role requires project management and communication capacity, as well as organization skills, in alignment with Sanofi’s Play to Win strategy.
- Partner with transversal brand teams, creative agencies, and exhibit vendors for the best end-to-end experience at every event that meets/exceeds the expectations of our internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide input regarding site selection, service contractors, contract negotiation and budget planning. Facilitate vendor selection.
- Adhere to company policies, particularly those related to transparency and compliance.
- In charge of on-site meeting management, as well as technical and analytical support for hybrid and virtual meetings.
- Coordinate hotel accommodations and services, transportation, communication and facilities support, program functions and related activities, either directly or through a third party.
- Plan and organize different types of meetings, identify risks early in the process and set up a risk mitigation plan. Provide hands-on management of all program logistics, including attendee registration and data management, food and beverage selection, speaker communications, audio-visual needs, and off-site venues.
- Ensure budget management, financial reconciliation and post-meeting reporting to identify synergies and cost-efficiencies achieved.
- Serve as the subject-matter expert for the implementation of global projects (RCQ, One Booth Design, Volcano EM) & training of technology solutions, and analysis of attendee data. Provide support for One Sanofi platforms such as One CRM E&C, eVENT (Powered by SpotMe), as well as other meeting technology solutions.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Direct experience in the pharmaceuticals and life sciences space.
- Good communication, negotiation & presentation skills.
- 3 to 5 years of meeting planning experience.
- This position may require out of office meetings & business travels including weekends
in Morocco , Casablanca city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now