Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
To achieve E-Retailers sales by category by maximizing short and long-term growth opportunities and build long term relationship with the customers.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Accountable for the achievement of his/her territory sales volumes by category.
- Achieve the core distribution (listing of new Stock Keeping Unit (SKU)), picture of success targets and the agreed visibility and other elements in the Business Development Agreement (BDA).
- Develop a strong relationship with the customer and initiate negotiation of the contract (visibility, availability, promotions, and implementations).
- Organize online checks on a daily basis and follow up with e-Retailers to ensure availability of products.
- Develop and manage long-term effective business relationship with customers.
- Report market intelligence (sales analysis, monthly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans, shopper profiles) to sales management.
- Analyze and interpret system generated reports.
- Ensure that the promotional plan is implemented effectively and efficiently in platforms in the assigned area(s).
- Ensure listing of new SKU's and the achievement of the POP objectives
- Ensure correct product handling and condition on shelf as per company policy.
- Ensure shelf and warehouse stocks are correctly audited, rotated, and the short expiry issues are properly handled in line with company policy.
- Ensure collection and financial reconciliation is made in line with Nestlé set payment terms.
- Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms.
- Work with Supply chain to identify opportunities to manage orders and deliveries and improve efficiency.
- Execute deployment plan for all new innovations and plans in line with the category strategy online.
- Develop a governance with supply chain, sales, quality control and compliance to ensure eCommerce supply solutions are implemented with complete compliance in terms of the full end to end process of the shopper journey.
- Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken, including those taking place on trade, to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestlé Instructions and local country codes. Comply with Nestlé’s strictest requirements that Nestlé marketing and sales personnel will not seek contact with, or give advice to pregnant women, or mothers of infants and young children regarding Infant Formula in their business capacity.
- Online Asset management & analysis while ensuring getting highest ROI.
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales or related field
- University Degree in Business or related field
- Ability to lead without authority with cross functional team.
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now