Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Maintain the demand and supply of inventory and ensure that adequate stocks are available at all times using WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Recommend improvements to departmental policy and support in the implementation of procedures and controls.
- Ensure efficient inventory procurement, delivery and shipping confirmations and manage inventory balances.
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct quantity of items are available in stock when required.
- Assist the managers in Inventory / Supply Chain Management according to the guidelines.
- Maintain adequate levels of inventories to meet daily distribution demands while minimizing excess supply using WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Assist in developing and implementing improvements to existing operational procedures to maximize efficiency and minimize operational costs.
- Execute inventory control measures to ensure that the company optimizes the stock holding.
- Prepare, generate and file financial inventory reports for the monthly review required by the Management.
- Maintain accurate records of inventory including transfers, cycle counts, perpetual inventory counts, filing and paperwork.
- Minimum of 8 Years of relevant Experience
- Logistics and Supply chain experience
- Degree in supply chain or logistics or a relevant degree
- Interpersonal & Communication
- Problem Solving
- Attention to Details
in Saudi Arabia , Tabuk city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now