Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of the Technical Manager supports Project pre-sales Engineering design and implementation;
- Designs installs, configures, and tests active components of IP networks as directed;
- Understands and follows industry standards related to networking;
- Configures analyzes and troubleshoots active IP networks according to specifications, including switches/routers, firewalls, DMS, wireless or advanced IP Voice systems of various manufacturers;
- Addresses product-related issues with manufacturer TAC/support staff;
- Recommend upgrades or system improvements on the maintained system as required;
- Makes inquiries to multiple industry vendors and equipment providers;
- Maintains certifications and knowledge of technology developments in his area of expertise;
- Supports Implementation Team as Project Engineer as directed, providing basic engineering support and detailed knowledge in his area of expertise;
- Assists in the development of written procedures related to the position;
- Perform other tasks related as delegated by the direct manager or superior.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years relevant experience in networking, with expertise in at least two or three of the following areas: Routing and switching, WiFi, DMS, Security, Structured Cabling, and Collaboration.
- Must be CCNA certified.
- Must have hands-on experience with NEC, CISCO, and AVAYA product range.
- Experience in designing network systems.
- Advanced skills in IP backbone structure, including LAN/WAN, firewall, and WIFI.
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now