Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Create plans and drawings which clearly outline the architectural design of the project.
- Utilize knowledge of engineering, math, science, and materials in order to create the ideal finished product.
- Conduct site evaluations to ensure the quality of work and adherence to safety standards.
- Oversee and make recommendations throughout the entire construction process.
- Collaborate with various teams in order to establish goals, schedules, and budgets.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture.
- Strong organizational, creative, and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Revit or AutoCAD.
- Freshers can apply as well.
in Kuwait , Capital city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now