Control System Engineer - Yokogawa
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Designing and developing new control systems;
- Testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems;
- Analyzing data and presenting findings in written reports;
- Managing operations;
- Working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities
- Project management within cost and time constrained environments;
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards;
- Providing advice and consultancy support;
- Purchasing equipment;
- Writing computer software and test procedures.
- Experience: 7+ Years of Oil & Gas / Petrochemical Experience, Refinery Experience will be a plus.
- System: Yokogawa CS3000/ CENTUM VP, Prosafe RS - Siemens / Allen Bradley Experience will be a Plus.
- Family Status
in oman , Muscat city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now