Analyst, IT Service Delivery
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- JOB DETAILS:
Analyst, IT Service Delivery
Manager, IT Service Delivery
Jordan, Amman – IT Center Building
- JOB PURPOSE
Analyst, IT Service Delivery Specialist (SDS) is a passionate service-driven individual responsible for the delivery of high-level day-to-day services and customer-focused support ensuring a superior customer experience. Manages the Service Delivery and Customer Support processes from quote through to service completion. Provides governance across Hikma's IT Services including service management, incident and change management, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery. Additionally, collaborates with Hikma departments globally to identify the users’ needs, whilst developing plans to meet business growth targets, works closely with suppliers, partners and internal teams. Manages and ensures continuous service improvement by applying best-practice processes and procedures.
- KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Follow Hikma internal processes, including Service Management and Asset Management and ensure alignment with ITIL & ISO 20000 standards, including Service Level Management, Change Management, Asset Management and Continuous Service Improvement.
- Possesses basic knowledge of various Information security tools and techniques implemented at Hikma, understands Infosec processes and technologies controls, and their role in protecting the organization against security incidents. Ensure enforced InfoSec policies and controls are followed and, where appropriate, implemented.
- Work closely with the IT Service Delivery Specialist, and IT Service Delivery Manager, Global Lead to implement the service delivery approaches across Hikma’s service departments; to promote Enterprise Service Management.
- Register incidents and requests and effectively prioritise work to resolve within the agreed Service Level of Agreement. Handle tickets assigned to Service Management Team raised by all channels (call, email, IM, or self-service portal) and fulfil day-to-day technology operation demands from stakeholders.
- promote digital transformation in the Hikma GxP environment by managing and implementing computer systems validation projects across Hikma globally and collaborating with the Hikma Corporate Validation and Quality teams.
- Coach analysts across various service departments on Hikma’s Service Manager and Asset Management Solution, Ivanti and best practices to handle tickets and assets lifecycle by conducting training sessions and sharing training materials to adopt Service Management Standards and Processes and ensure alignment with the business Service Level Target.
- Ensure global process alignment and governance across Hikma's respective support teams.
- Design and maintain the service catalog (Service Design and Service Transition) while adhering to global service management standards.
- Analyze and evaluate existing services launched on Hikma’s Service Manager and Asset Management Solution, Ivanti and propose enhancements where possible to enable faster turnaround time for provisioning new services and technology systems with a stable performance.
- Maintain and develop a global ITSM and ITAM process documentation and standard operating procedures with the service management team.
- Eliminate service downtime in case of outages and resolution time to improve customer satisfaction by escalating recurring incidents and problems and outstanding issues to IT Service Delivery Specialist & Global Lead, IT Service Delivery Manager to pass to upper management.
- Pass on any feedback or escalation from customers to the IT Service Delivery Manager and propose the recommended actions/suggestions to maintain excellent service delivery.
- Provide performance reports/ data as and when required to the upper management.
- Manage engagement with 3rd parties to help deliver service to Hikma’s end users.
- Stay ahead of the latest trends by taking every opportunity to expand knowledge and maintain up-to-date technical knowledge.
- And any other task the IT Service Delivery Manager, Global Lead assigns.
- QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Related Majors.
- Any Professional Certifications in IT.
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundation.
- 2-3 years of a similar line of business.
- Flexible/can-do attitude and disposition.
- Resolution and results-driven.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Collaborate with others and work independently.
- Writing, visual art, communication skills, and open-mindedness
- Good understanding of service management principles, specifically the ITIL framework
- Ability to manage high volume under tight delivery deadlines.
- Deep understanding of service management principles, specifically the ITIL framework
- Experience in developing IT processes and procedures and implementing them.
- Basis knowledge of project management and technology
- Demonstrate ability to coordinate the delivery of services in a customer-focused environment & vendor/supplier relationship management.
- English language proficiency is a must. French, Portuguese, Italian or German is a plus.
- Engage in innovative problem-solving and pay attention to detail.
- Transform challenges into opportunities.
- Recognize patterns to find useful information.
- Research, fact-checking and validation skills to ensure valid data sources and verify accuracy.
- ITIL v3/v4 framework, ITSM Systems.
- Drive/document improvements utilizing Problem Management.
- Define policies and processes to ensure consistent competency and KPIs are met.
- Basis knowledge of project management and technology.
- A general knowledge of the security industry and trade practices.
in Jordan , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now