In-house Legal Counsel – Cairo, Egypt
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Procter & Gamble attorneys play a vital role in helping to build the Company’s business while protecting its assets and assuring its compliance with the myriad of laws and regulations that affect a multinational corporation.
P&G lawyers work in a challenging environment that requires a sound base of legal knowledge across multiple areas of practice and outstanding practical problem-solving skills.
You will provide legal advice across a large array of areas and be routinely involved in multifunctional team work to manage the business. You will be expected to proactively focus on key legal risk areas and business growth opportunities to drive compliance and find solutions to generate competitive business advantage. Importantly, you will act as a team player connecting daily with a large international network of lawyers and other business counterparts.
Among other responsibilities, you will: support the Brand, Sales and Human Resources teams in Egypt, Saudi and Gulf; support our product supply organization and the governance of our relations with third contract manufacturers in the region; manage litigation, including advertising disputes with competitors; handle internal investigations as well has investigations led by the authorities; and advise on privacy and ebusiness, competition law, contracts and other civil and administrative legal matters.
With Us, You Will
- Assist in planning, conducting legal research and providing day-to-day advice to the different departments within the company especially in the areas of corporate, labor (including investigations), commercial spectrums for the region.
- You will be the legal responsible for the preparation of documents, compliant with contract terms and be involved in handling relevant issues, corporate projects and lawsuits in an international environment.
- You will lead the legal support to the different plants in the region.
- You will be supporting our marketing and sales teams, negotiating contract issues, collaborating and coordinating our partnering with outside law councils, handling issues in advertising clearance and advertising disputes, advising in privacy/GDPR and digital matters, competition law and supporting on all other civil and administrative legal matters.
- Lead complex global/regional projects which will require practical business understanding, sophisticated communication skills and effective business solutions
- Lead Major regional and local compliance and business projects.
- Have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment,
What We Offer
- multicultural work environment, international career development opportunities
- challenging job with meaningful responsibility
- Very strong corporate ethics standards and organization culture
- competitive compensation and benefit package
- Holds a degree in Law; bar membership is preferred.
- 1-2 years of practical legal experience with solid corporate, business and labor experience.
- Fluent in English and Arabic both verbal and written
- Strong leadership profile and passion to make a difference
- Excellent problem solving and team collaboration skills
- Adaptable, not afraid of working outside comfort zones, and enjoys working as part of an international network
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Experienced Professionals (Job Segmentation)
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now