Customer Service Representative
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Tabby creates financial freedom in the way people shop, earn and save by reshaping their relationship with money. Over 4,500,000 active users choose Tabby to stay in control of their spending and make the most out of their money.
Over 15,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, noon, and Bloomingdale's use Tabby's technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait and backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital India, STV, PayPal Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital, Arbor Ventures and others.
About The Role
We are excited to invite you to join us on our mission to revolutionize customer experience at Tabby.
As Tabby's Customer Experience Representative, you will be responsible for championing exceptional customer experience and satisfaction at Tabby.
Whilst your tasks might seem simple and logical, this is probably the most important role that we have in our business - a role that looks after our customers and their interest.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Tabby customers over chat and phone calls and answer their queries
- Utilize and test new digital and AI tools that we are implementing in our call centers and provide feedback to leadership
- Champion and implement customer service policies and procedures that align with company objectives
- Provide insights and feedback on customer queries to help us identify areas of improvements and optimization of customer experience
- Collaborate with your colleagues across different teams to ensure we continue to uphold our customer experience satisfaction, exceed our CSAT scores and become renowned for being the center of best customer experience globally.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Great Arabic and a good English
- Post Graduate Degree, preferably in math, business, marketing, finance
- Excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Good self-awareness and excellent soft-skills
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle pressure
What you can expect
- Competitive salary and benefits ( monthly salary EGP 10,000 Gross locked on USD)
- Performance bonus (equivalent to up to USD 100 net, subject to achievement of KPIs)
- Welcome bonus ( equivalent to USD 100 net paid with your second monthly salary, subject to successfully passing 2 weeks training and 2 weeks nesting)
- An opportunity to learn and grow in one of the fastest growing fin tech companies in the region
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Health Insurance + Social Insurance
- Rotational shifts
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we'd love to hear from you!
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now