Customer Service Officer
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Maa-Althahab in Egypt is a Subsidiary brand from MAISON DE MAA Group, a leading and most famous fragrance brand in the Middle East and Africa. Founded in 2006, the company pursued innovative thinking in making unique global perfumes which match the lifestyles and personalities of all clients.
At MAA ALTHAHAB, we are committed to deliver the best services internal and external. That means delivering the best to our customers and helping our people by achieving more and realize their potential.
We are looking for internal customer service who will Provide an efficient, courteous and timely support and communication services to all company’s internal and external customers and handle visitor's/customers preliminary queries and guide them to the relevant departments’ staff as assigned by the HR, Administration Supervisor in line with the QHSE Standards and procedures.
- Handle the customer front desk and telephone board to guide customers on call to the respective staff and to ensure relay messages to the staff in his/her absence.
- Maintain and update all contact lists/records of telephone numbers, international calls made, duration, etc.
- Handle all correspondences regarding air ticket booking and arranging Hotel reservations as and when instructed and upon obtaining necessary approval.
- Answer visitors’ preliminary queries and guide them to the concerned staff according to the visitor's needs and requirements.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Direct visitors in the office to the respective staff member in the offices.
- Handle customer’s general enquiries in the absence of the respective staff or forward to the respective department.
- Handle with tact, any visitor whose appointment could not be kept due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Order office supplies, handling the approval, dispatching and controlling all stationery to the respective department, arranging the staff Business Cards.
- Ensure timely dispatch of the mail to the respective department.
- Handle correspondence on complaints related to Etisalat.
- Supervising and controlling all office assistants with the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress and uniform.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for filing of all documents related to your assigned area of responsibility.
- Typing documents and any other tasks as given to the incumbent.
- Liaise with the respective Manager(s) for planning and scheduling appointments and meetings as required and maintain the appointments diary to advise the prior to the date and time of such appointments.
- Deal with suppliers like “Food orders, stationery and courier services” including timely check on their cost and payments.
- Ensure all invoices for the suppliers are forwarded to the accounts for payment.
- Ensure confidentiality of all work and correspondence handled.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as assigned by Supervisor.
Core Competency Framework
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a medium size organization.
- Proven experience in Telephone Handling as Customer Services Officer or similar administrative role.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or management from a recognized university.
- Good knowledge of office management and secretarial functions and procedures.
- Good computer Skills and typing ability in both Arabic and English software are required.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Effective communication Skill with Stakeholders.
- Good in spoken and written English. Arabic required.
- Self-Starter, High level of Integrity and confidentiality, focuses on results.
- Planning ability, organize and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Teamwork, analytical thinking, details and quality oriented, friendly and polite, active listener.
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now