Sr. Supervisor, Product Management
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Contributing proactively to maximize the value derived from ICT products, owning relevant action plans and projects related in particular to product marketing, development and operations
Duties and responsibilities:
- Build and share a deep understanding of the market - customer needs, main actors, key drivers, key figures, leveraging market feedback received from the sales & customer service teams.
- Contribute to the definition of a differentiating and attractive Orange value proposition for the ICT products.
- Contribute to the development of the ICT products marketing plan and action plans, including products roadmap, releases, acquisition and retention campaigns, customer experience, go-to-market approach and partnerships, necessary to drive and increase products performance.
- Specify and/or develop products, services & solutions targeting the various segments of the B2B market to acquire new customers, stimulate usage and increase revenues. Select and recruit new vendors, negotiate partnership agreements and contract terms.
- Lead and/or monitor development and in-life phases of products and services. Monitor product different resources and insure their availability, monitor product operations workflows and ensure they meet the service level agreements
- Cooperate with relevant sales channels and other customer-facing departments and support them to achieve target sales and revenue KPIs. Train different departments and all front liners on the products features, packages, competitiveness, prices and use-cases.
- Propose appropriate remediation plans to solve problems and challenges, improve performance and meet set targets and objectives.
- Support sales and presales activities throughout the sales cycle across all B2B segments including; lead generation, holding meetings with customers, presentations and the final proposals thus contributing to drive and develop Orange performance for the concerned range of solutions.
Bachelor degree from a recognized university in one of the following fields: Business Marketing, Business administration, Economics.
2 years experience in the marketing field or telecom industry.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Knowledge in the marketing of telecommunications products and services is a plus, B2B marketing is a plus.
- Fluent Arabic & English language
- Strong knowledge of marketing fundamentals & strategic thought process.
- Customer Oriented
- Good strategic thinking based knowledge in marketing? Strong financial & analytical skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiations skills & Problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in highly flexible and challenging environment
- Demonstrate ability to achieve set results while working under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to plan and achieve set results
- Knowledge of Egyptian market.
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural environment
in Egypt , Giza city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now