Executive Assistant & PMO North Africa
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Prepares correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc. Composes and may initiate routine correspondence and memoranda. Screens telephone calls and visitors, and resolves routine and some complex inquiries. Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements.
- Prepares and distributes minutes of meetings. Prepares presentations gets handwritten presentations or just notes by her manager. Chooses the right layout/design as well as the software program to be used for the presentation. May discuss the layout/design with the responsible manager.
- Provides support to the Medical Department Clinical Research Staff in terms of administrative tasks related to GPRD clinical trials conducted by the Belgian Affiliate: Preparing, maintaining and tracking of study files. Processing/routing of essential documents. Initiating/assisting in SAE/AE management process. Organisation and preparation of meetings and appointments. Knowledge of SOPs as to their effect on departmental compliance.
- General assistance in maintaining the CRA training records. Updating Local Clinical Studies patients data. Keeping updated overview of Investigator study payments of local studies. Archiving of old Local Clinical Study documents.
- Is the leading person for the software “Prometeus” for submission of approvals for promotional materials. Is the leading person for Business Excellence: Institutionalises and sustains Class A business processes, culture and performance. Will be Continuous Improvement Expert for Medical Department responsible for Continuous Improvement matrix and training.
- Is the leading person for Corporate Identity within the medical department: Make sure that all medical department employees are trained and understand the behavioural change and objectives of the Corporate Branding Identity. Applies visual guidelines and takes corrective actions.
- Is the leading person within the medical department for intranet: Edits and post documents and announcements on the intranet (medical department). Keeps data on medical section of intranet up to date. Promotes utilization of intranet across the medical department.
- Coordinating strategic exercises
- Preparing agenda
- Coordinating Events
- Residing in Algiers
- Required Skills: Adaptability: switches quickly from one task to another without losing efficiency. Initiative: self-starter, sees easily opportunities and takes charge of those without being prompted. Innovation: explores alternative successful ways of working and tools.
- Required Skills cont'd: Integrity: emphasizes the corporate values of integrity and trust, internally as well as externally. Teamwork: offers to help colleagues achieve common goals; make sure all relevant information is shared within the team.
- Other skills: Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Able to perform multiple tasks. Able to establish priorities. Able to work in complex environment. Accurate end efficient. Flexible. Team player competencies.
- Other Skills cont'd: Good writing skills. Good knowledge of French and English. Understanding of the healthcare market place/commercial objectives of the pharmaceutical industry. 3 years experience within a secretariat. PC literate: Ms Word, Ms Excel, MS PowerPoint, Lotus Notes.
- Marketing/Communications background plus
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.
in Algeria , blida city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now