Controlling & Admin Manager
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
The available position entails responsibility for overseeing all financial matters, finance management, office administration, and human resources activities at Endress+Hauser in Doha, Qatar.
- Manage all financial and accounting activities of the company. Including cash/bank reconciliations, intercompany account statement reconciliations, bank transactions, accounts receivable and payables, fixed asset activity, payroll, debt activity, and recording of revenue and expenses.
- Ensure effective fund management to maintain sufficient funds at all times.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure timely completion of the audit in accordance with corporate timelines.
- Generate monthly financial reports that encompass the company's accounts for reporting purposes and meetings. Take charge of monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities as well Rolling Forecasts in compliance with corporate requirements.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of local taxation principles and possess hands-on experience in handling tax-related matters. Responsible for Taxes, insurance, legal and other Government compliances. Exhibit a comprehensive understanding and practical experience in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Identify consistently and proactively communicate potential business risks, collaborating with the Management Team to mitigate and safeguard the company by implementing well-defined processes.
Human Resources Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of human resource function, including recruitment, HR policy implementation, payroll, employee onboarding & offboarding and employee care, ensuring compliance with existing E+H practice and guidelines.
- Act as the point of contact for day-to-day HR and administration matters.
- Represent Endress+Hauser at Government Authorities through the Government Relation Officer Qatar, ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations related to human resources.
- Manage administration activities, including coordination with Endress+Hauser IT division and regional office for IT-related tasks, office facility management, and coordination with vendors for maintenance and other office requirements.
- Collaborate with the Regional Office in relation to all Human Resources activities and initiatives.
Qualification + Profile
- Expertise and hands-on experience in SAP FICO modules, with a good understanding of other modules such as SD and MM.
- Possess hands-on experience & solid comprehension in accounting activities & principles.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel.
- Experience using CRM systems such as SFDC.
- Professional Accounting Degree.
- 5-8 years of experience in a similar position, including 5 years of managerial experience.
Benefits + Perks
You will find the security of working for an international family-owned company
You will have a wide range of training opportunities
You will get flexible working time
You will come across a broad range of options to balance family and working life
Contact us + Apply
If this position sounds appealing to you, we would like to hear from you.
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now