Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift is seeking for CIVIL ENGINEER - to work in Qatar with a major Oil & Gas Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 10-12 years’ experience in Structural Design & Construction Minimum 06 years’
- experience in Structural Design & Construction, in large buildings and civil/infrastructure
- projects, including at least 6 years’ experience at Supervisory level.
- Good knowledge in construction activities and project management.
- Experience in projects’ pre-commissioning, commissioning and Hand-over activities.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Computer literate in mainstream MS Office products and structural design packages.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Conduct Civil/Structural Engineering activities throughout all stages of the assigned projects.
- Check and review all project drawings and documents (civil, structural, specifications, calculations and proposed materials) submitted by others in accordance with the project scope, specifications, appliable standards,
- Participate and provide assistance in projects pre-commissioning, commissioning and Hand-over activities.
- Review and evaluate the Contract Changes/Variation to approved guidelines and applicable codes, standards and practices., make recommendations for approval or rejection of technical deviations.
- Review and approve method statements developed by contracted organizations for scope compliance. Liaise with contracted organizations to resolve technical issues.
- Conduct evaluation of technical bid packages for scope compliance. Participates in pre  tender meetings, related technical and commercial evaluations on contract bids received and administered by the Division and submits Technical Evaluation reports.
- Plan and co-ordinate activities of a team of multidiscipline engineers for providing timely delivery of technical services to meet the project requirements.
- Co-ordinate engineering designs, develop and review multi-disciplinary work-scopes for projects and other engineering activities. Ensure that the work-scope is comprehensive and clear.
- Support the development of personal technical competency and skills and those of Coworkers. Participate in structured training for Associate Qatari Engineers.
- Ability to work in multi discipline/cultural environment.
- Ability to resolve technical challenges related to Civil/Structural Engineering work and adjacent discipline issues.
- Conducts civil works inspection of leased buildings/takeover of completed buildings or facilities with user Department and final acceptance from Contractor / Project Department.
- Ensure achievement of approved KPI and customer satisfaction. Attends any other task assigned by the management
If you are keen and interested with the role, you may apply to our website or share your updated resume to email@example.com .
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now