(Global Oil Gas) Renewables Transaction Specialist
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
This role required candidate to permanently relocate at Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
Renewables Department is seeking a renewables transaction specialist to lead the planning and development of new renewables business ventures and investments by applying extensive knowledge in the area of transaction management. This includes mergers & acquisitions, JV development and 3rd Party transactions. The candidate should be independently capable of conducting job activities with minimal direction and supervision. The candidate will be working under the Renewable Value Chain and Investment Division which performs opportunity scanning for This Company facilities and affiliates, expansion of renewable business, achieve revenue targets as set by the Management, upfront business case development, high level feasibility study, identifies strategic alignment and coordinates with technical team for detailed site-specific engineering analysis for residential, commercial, and industrial scales for different facilities
- Initiate, develop, and expand the company's renewable business.
- Achieve revenue targets set by the management.
- Support strategy development and long-term plans for deploying renewable applications.
- Prepare periodic progress reports for management.
- Lead a team in interpreting and auditing financial models of opportunities, conducting sensitivities, and producing key financial ratios.
- Evaluate new business proposals and participate in the development of complex new business ventures.
- Identify project risks, analyze them, and recommend mitigation measures to be incorporated during contract negotiation.
- Lead the development of Power Purchase Agreements with developers of renewable projects.
- Lead the structuring of binding agreements such as Shareholders Agreement, Project Development Agreement, O&M Agreement, and Equity Subscription & Retention Agreement.
- Lead the structuring and negotiation of deals to achieve final deal closure.
- Review and consult on all transaction documents.
- Work with corporate teams to achieve the desired results of transactions.
- Lead and direct the work of team members with less experience.
- Build a learning environment and ensure knowledge transfer through mentorship of young talent.
- This role required candidate to permanently relocate at Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, preferably in Electrical or Renewables. An MBA degree is preferable.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in business development and transactions.
- Strong background in renewable project development, deal structuring, stakeholder management, financial modeling, bankability, and valuations.
- Proficiency in project management skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills and MS Office applications.
in Kuwait , Capital city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now