Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and reports for senior management
- Maintain accurate financial records
- Assist in forecasting and budgeting activities
- Prepare and post journal entries and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Conduct analysis of financial statements
- Develop and improve accounting procedures and systems
- Prepare and assist in financial audits
- Assist in collections and other accounts receivable tasks.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office programs
- Possess technical aptitude and a genuine interest in learning
- Maintain attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment
- Working knowledge of financial analysis and accounting principles
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Previous experience in an accounting role
- A bachelors degree or higher in accounting, finance, or a related field
- CPA candidate preferred but not required
This is a paid internship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
in United Arab Emirates , Dubai city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now