Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
http://www.hikma.com Policies, Processes & Procedures
Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
Day- to-day operations
Follows the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work
Job Specific Accountabilities
- Operates more than one machine while ensuring compliance with the set guidelines to meet packaging targets.
- Coaches and trains lower-level jobs on simple tasks to ensure compliance with set guidelines and SOPs.
- Contributes to the development and enhancements of SOPs in order to bring value to Hikma operations.
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of line/machine to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and in compliance with established standards and procedures. -
- Documents all activities per written procedures and reviews batch records for accuracy and completeness to ensure accurate and up-to-date information. -
- Troubleshoots and investigates more complex manufacturing issues, incidents and reliability problems on the packaging line to ensure continuity of operations.
- Communicates internally with other departments such as quality and engineering to ensure the progression of work and compliance with SOPs and GMPs.
- Collaborates externally with technicians in order to troubleshoot and maintain packaging machines when 2 Confidential necessary.
- Continuous Improvement Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
- Reporting Assists in the preparation of timely and accurate reports of Manufacturing to meet company and department requirements, policies and standards
- Safety, Quality & Environment Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Related Assignments Performs other related duties or assignments as directed Policies,
- Processes & Procedures Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical and Chemical sciences, Industrial Engineers or related field :
0-3 years of relevant experience
in Jordan , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now