Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
In over 24 countries, Inspired schools are individually developed and anchored in the vibrant cultures of their respective locations. They collectively form an international family of schools that nurtures each student's academic and personal development in a progressive, dynamic, and innovative learning environment.
By joining our award-winning team of over 12,000 employees, you can work in state-of-the-art facilities alongside industry-renowned educators and leaders in some of the world's most desirable locations. We invest heavily in our team members who enjoy industry-leading professional development, exceptional career opportunities, and mobility across our group.
Responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers, and account and bank reconciliations. Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the Head of Finance in carrying out the responsibilities of the finance department.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Gathering supporting documentation and performing recordkeeping.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Assist with reviewing expenses.
- Perform other work-related tasks as and when required by the line and matrix manager.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- BSc in Accounting, Finance, or a relevant degree.
- Proven work experience as an Accountant.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.2-3 years of relevant work experience (Preferably with international schools)
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good communication skills in Arabic and English (verbal, written).
- Customer service attitude.
Inspired Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practices and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
Visit our website for more information, please click here
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now