Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
The Night Manager will represent the Management during the night. The Night Manager also assists the Front Office Manager in all aspects of the department including but not limited to operations, planning, staffing and payroll in accordance with hotel policies and procedures. The Night Manager provides leadership and support to all members of the Front Office and enforces the Hotels Standards of Excellence in all areas supervised.
What we offer you as a Night Manager:
- One of the most competitive salaries in the country
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Amazing learning and development programs
- Discounted rates at The Ned Doha
- Fantastic career growth opportunities
- Manage and monitor activities of all employees in the Front Office department making sure they adhere to the standards of excellence and to the guidelines set in the employee handbook, hotel policies and procedures, coaching, training and correcting where needed.
- Direct and oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
- Conduct Briefing for all staff during Night Shift.
- Inform all Overnight staff of nightly activities, group and VIP arrivals as well as special requests and repeat guests.
- Check hotel rooms, making sure any special requests are carried out accordingly, greet guests upon arrival and ensure escort to accommodations if appropriate.
- Always maintain a professional and high-quality service-oriented environment.
- Act as manager on duty for the hotel in the absence of the Front Office Manager dealing with complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- Manage the night shift in the department ensuring all employees perform the tasks assigned to them and coordinate Front Office activities with other departments.
- Required to welcome our guests to the hotel in a friendly and helpful manner, ensure that the public areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Work closely with the Housekeeping Department to improve guest services and foster cross departmental communication.
- Previous experience as Night Manager in a luxury hotel
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Passionate for helping people
#YESYESYES #MakeitHAPPEN #ShowyouCARE #LovewhatYOUDO
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now