Front Office Manager
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Front Office Manager for The Ned Doha. The role will be responsible for running the desk and ensure a seamless guest experience. If you are passionate about hospitality and have experience in a high-volume hotel environment, then we want to hear from you!
What we offer you as a Front Office Manager:
- One of the most competitive salaries in the country
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Amazing learning and development programs
- Discounted rates at The Ned Doha
- Fantastic career growth opportunities
- To oversee all operations including Reception, Concierge, Guest Relations and Bell Service, and ensure that they are in line with defined company standards.
- To deliver a benchmarked level of employee productivity whilst at the same time ensuring uncompromising hospitality standards across all areas the hotel.
- To strategically plan and execute Front Office operations.
- To manage inventory levels and have a strong understanding of yield and revenue management.
- To plan and communicate internally with relevant departments to ensure the team is set up for success.
- To handle any guest complaint that requires escalation and resolution by senior management.
- To understand guest experience trends and translate feedback into tangible actions that deliver measurable improvement in satisfaction metrics.
- To work with Finance and direct reports to produce the annual budget for the department.
- To understand rooms revenue strategies and assist with executing.
- To support the attainment of the highest possible levels of employee engagement through exceptional communication, coaching, and meaningful team recognition.
- To promote a service driven culture that reflects the ‘Ned’ values, encouraging positive interactions, team collaboration and results driven performance.
- To take ownership for ensuring training, career and succession plans of the Front Office are brought to life.
- To perform any other reasonable duties as required by the management.
- Previous experience as Front Office Manager in a luxury hotel
- Great interpersonal and communication skills Excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Passionate for helping people
#YESYESYES #MakeitHAPPEN #ShowyouCARE #LovewhatYOUDO
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now