Tenders and Contracts Senior Engineer (For Omani National Only)
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Review and assess the tender scope in order to determine the appropriate procurement strategy for requested goods and services.
- Recommend the appropriate evaluation criteria for tenders.
- Prepare and float tenders according to the company policies and procedures.
- Prepares and monitors Tender circular letters to ensure that Tenderers’ queries are answered and the necessary information is provided to all tenderers.
- Participate in the evaluation of tenders as and when required.
- Contribute in negotiates with vendors/ contractors/ consultants regarding contract terms & conditions where required.
- Prepare & issue the LOA to the awarded bidders.
- prepare the draft terms & conditions of contract in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Review & verify any request for variation, renewals or extensions and adhere to procurement policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly progress report, KPI report and any other job-specific reports as required for projects.
- Measure and value the work done on site for each project and contribute with the project engineer for any data/report required.
- Undertakes site visits to establish project progress in line with contract terms before proceeding with invoice clearance/ payments.
- Checks and verifies the details contained in the contractor’s interim payment certificates.
- Performs contractual & commercial review of invoices submitted and follows necessary processes and procedures related to payments.
- Ensure that all the requested certificates are issued to the supplier/contractor as per the contract.
- Adhere to all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental procedures, instructions, controls and role specific OHSE KPIs in order to guarantee the safety of employees, quality of products/ services and environmental compliance.
Minimum Qualifications & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Survey, Engineering or in any other related discipline with total experience from 8-10, minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in the same filed.
- CIPS Certification (Chartered Institute in Procurement & Supply) preferred.
in oman , Muscat city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now