Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
We are headquartered in London, Singapore and Dubai, working throughout the Middle East, Europe and Asia. Our areas of expertise are represented in four core verticals: Building Engineering, Planning and Infrastructure, Strategy and Advisory and Commissioning, Handover and Asset Management.
We pride ourselves in being leaders in the industry in each of the services that we offer. We have one of the largest dedicated team with decades of cumulative experience in sustainable design, fire and life safety, façade engineering, commissioning, building performance, waste management, environmental consultancy, carbon management, and acoustics.
We are looking for an Administration Assistant in Dubai with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in administration and insurance coordination processes. This role offers an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional seeking a dynamic role within a growing and ambitious company.
If you are passionate, committed to excellence, self-driven, and great with time and task management skills, you could be a part of our team.
- Provide general administrative support to the Operations team and other divisions.
- Process of employee insurance endorsements (e.g., addition, deletion, amendment), and life insurance.
- Manage registrations of GPSSA and ILOE.
- Assist in processing and submitting insurance claims.
- Assist in processing of company insurance renewals such as Professional Indemnity and Public Liability, Worker's Compensation and Employer's Liability, and Property Risk Insurance.
The ideal candidate fits the below profile:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in administrative and insurance processes
- Administrative support and Multitasking
- Good communication skills
- Technical and Clerical (e.g., Microsoft Office)
- Time Management and Record-keeping
- High attention to detail and accuracy under pressure
- Good time management skills - deadline driven
Why join AESG?
AESG is a multidisciplinary specialist consultancy, offering a consultancy service and work environment like no other.
Through our world-class reputation for innovative thinking, pushing projects to outperform expectations through smart application of planning, engineering and architectural solutions, our project portfolio includes some of the worlds most forward-thinking and exciting new developments.
The success of our company is built on the success of individuals. Our ability to achieve what we have is because our staff are driven, passionate and love what they do.
Through our progressive, lively and collaborative environment, we identify, foster and nurture the greatest strengths of our staff, and allow them the opportunity to flourish by offering positions of responsibility at an early stage, and providing clear career progression pathways for all.
As an employee of AESG you can expect:
- Great career opportunities with access to huge variety of projects and incredible clients make your mark in a growing company and accelerate your career.
- Working on some of the worlds leading developments and tackling our clients greatest challenges.
- Commitment in building on your areas of specialism and focal interest points, supporting your professional development through a structured training and mentorship program.
- Highly collaborative approach across the different technical service offerings.
- Internal and external training opportunities where do you want to take your career? Well help you get there!
- Promotion of the importance of health and well-being of the team, including team-building fitness activities, social events and the provision of a healthy work environment.
- To be part of a dynamic and motivated team with an amazing team culture.
in United Arab Emirates , Dubai city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now