Commis I | Bakery
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Distinguished design, superlative style, warm and genuine service make this Luxury & Lifestyle Collection truly unique and special.
With the strategic rapid growth of our luxury brands in Qatar at IHG Hotels and Resorts, we are looking for a Commis I with luxury and lifestyle brand hotel experiences to join our team in Doha.
Just a stone’s throw from the many favourite sights of the Qatari capital, the hotel will welcome guests and locals to experience its 283 guest rooms, including suites and serviced apartments, and to enjoy a multitude of unique dining options.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
- Making every single meal a feast for the eyes and treat for the tastebuds
- Taking ownership for your workstation – keeping on top of supplies, equipment and waste
- Being cleaner than clean to meet or exceed local cleanliness and hygiene laws
- Helping with washing up and other kitchen duties where needed
- Taking on other ad-hoc duties like a true team player
- The strength to lift, push and pull big objects up to 50lbs (23 kg) which can also involve bending and kneeling
- A good grasp of reading, writing and basic maths
- The flexibility to work night, weekend and holiday shifts
- At least one (1) year of similar experience in bakery in a luxury lifestyle hotel
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now