Custodian (Monday-Friday 7:30am-4pm)
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
What will I do every day?
- Clean assigned community spaces including rooms, lobbies etc.
- Safely move furniture, equipment, and supplies
- Order and maintain supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
- Report any maintenance repairs to supervisor
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- Bring a smile to work every day
- High school graduate preferred
- Six months to one year of custodial experience
- Experience working in a senior environment preferred
What’s in it for me? (Great Question!)
- Competitive pay
- A free meal per shift
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time only)
- Matching 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
What do we do?
We create a great place to live for our residents and a great place to work for our associates. Kisco Senior Living has been a dynamic, award-winning leader in the senior living industry for the past 25 years.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying our pre-employment process which includes: successfully passing a drug screen, TB Test and Background Check
- Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
in Jordan , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now