E-Commerce Specialist - NST EST.
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Our company is looking for an E-Commerce specialist to join our online marketing and sales team. Our ideal applicant is organized enough to manage our online inventory and creative enough to help design social media campaigns to increase our digital sales. You will optimize our campaigns using marketing and SEO strategies and measure how much they increase web traffic by using analytics tools. While we prefer applicants who have a bachelor's degree, it is more important that you have some experience managing a digital store or inventory of products.
- Requirements and skills:
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a fast-paced, e-Commerce business.
- Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-Commerce websites/portals.
- Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, various leading e-Commerce website builders (e.g. WordPress), product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability best practices.
- Knowledge of various platforms and online sales strategies and can be used to conduct digital sales or website conversions.
- generate and update website content (products,description, visiual content, stock and promotions) compatable with search engines.
- Familiarity with web design and a keen eye to detail.
- Finance - validating payments Cash on Delivery, Refunds, Payment settlements, etc...
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Fluent in Arabic & English .
- degree in Marketing or relevant field.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Riyadh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- ecommerce: 1 year (Required)
Application Deadline: 30/09/2023
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/
More jobs on Qureos
in Saudi Arabia , Riyadh city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now