At Hikma we put better health within reach, every day in more than 50 countries around the world. For more than 40 years, we've been creating high-quality medicines and making them accessible to the people who need them. Headquartered in the UK, we are a global company with a local presence across the United States (US), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) and Europe, and we use our unique insight and expertise to transform cutting-edge science into innovative solutions that transform people's lives. We're committed to our customers, and the people they care for, and by thinking creatively and acting practically, we provide them with a broad range of branded and non-branded generic medicines. Together, our 8,600 colleagues are helping to shape a healthier world that enriches all our communities. We are a leading licensing partner, and through our venture capital arm, are helping bring innovative health technologies to people around the world. For more info Disclaimer: EMPLOYMENT RECRUITMENT FRAUD ALERT Please be advised that the Hikma Pharmaceuticals Group does not ask its employees or prospective employees to wire any money either to its bank accounts or to any third party, and does not conduct employment interviews via any social media platform, Google Hangouts, Yahoo! Messenger, text message, or e-mail. Unfortunately, employment scams are increasingly common and it is important to remain vigilant when conducting a job search. For more information about these scams, see the UK National Fraud Intelligence Bureau’s website and the US Better Business Bureau’s article on the subject. If you receive a request to send money through any means or a request for personal information from anyone claiming to be a Hikma recruiter, DO NOT REPLY. Instead, please forward the communication(s) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may provide it to relevant law enforcement agencies, as appropriate.
- Managing and implementing Hikma’s CSR strategy and ensuring the achievement of CSR objectives.
- Leading, supporting and following up with our (part time) CSR Champions.
- Supervises CSR activities to ensure that all work is carried out in an efficient manner and in compliance with the set policies, processes and procedures.
- Develops positive and robust relationship for CSR program implementation within government, community groups, as well as local, regional and NGO’s.
- Coordinating with Communication department in the preparation of Social Media posts related to Hikma’s CSR programs.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years of experience in CSR or any other related fields.
- Bachelor of Arts or Social Sciences, Sciences, Engineering, Business Administration or any other related fields.
- Excellent English and Arabic written and spoken skills.
- Passionate about CSR issues and culturally sensitive to diverse cultures/ Responsible and committed to CSR.
- Excellent communicator with people/colleagues at all levels.