Hotel Contracting Executive
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
About The Job
- You will work in collaboration with the Group Purchasing Team to deliver the Bed Brief requirements by negotiating low risk Hotel Partner rates, managing re-negotiations, and supplier development for your hotel partner portfolio.
- You will be responsible for developing strong hotel partner relationships, to optimise partner retention within your portfolio and develop new commercial opportunities.
- You will be responsible for collating and sharing valuable destination knowledge, E.g., Competitor tactics and insights, resort characteristics to internal stakeholders to help develop and influence product selection, range management and new developments to maximise profitability and growth for your portfolio or destination.
- You will be responsible for creating and analysing commercial management information to assist our Purchasing Teams to make informed decision making and ensuring deadlines are met.
- As part of the Group Purchasing team, you will participate on projects to develop the business and optimise operational processes.
- You will support Purchasing colleagues with contracting system maintenance, data management and administration to enable contracts to be processed as required.
- You will support the Revenue team with offers and availability escalation associated to the Hotel Partners in your destination to ensure we maximise our hotel occupancy and bed to seats position as required.
- Proven experience in negotiation and building strong commercial relationships
- Target and results-focused with the ability to work under pressure, prioritize and deliver to tight deadlines
- Experience working within the travel industry would be desirable
- Service-oriented mindset with a strong customer focus
- Strong commercial acumen and highly analytical thinking/numerical reasoning skills
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal - need to feel comfortable to challenge supplier decisions and have the ability to find compromises with the aim of creating win-win situations
- Proficient knowledge and skills of all Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills. Any additional language advantageous
About Our Offer
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programmes and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. As we continue to build our Global Purchasing function, we will move from operating as a set of largely independent source markets with common management of procurement towards a more global, integrated function, which will accelerate the delivery of our ambitious growth plans.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit www.careers.tuigroup.com
in Egypt , Hurghada city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now