Supply Executive - Experience
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
About The Team
Are you ready to embark on a journey of innovation, autonomy, and service excellence? At Careem, we’re seeking passionate individuals to join our dynamic team and contribute to our mission of transforming transportation across the globe.
What You'll Do
- Ensuring proper policy and guidelines adherence by captains, and taking action to ensure premium quality service.
- Utilizing our data to understand captain contacts' triggers.
- Create, design, and publish in-app content (stories) for our captains.
- Ability to understand reasons behind captain's contact, and provide solutions.
- Identify high demand areas, and communicate required action with POCs.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- Fluent in Arabic with excellent command of English
- Basic knowledge with MS Office or G-Suite
- Basic knowledge with graphic design tools
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work under pressure, and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- A logical and enthusiastic approach to systems and processes.
- Take responsibility for tasks and ensure they are completed correctly.
- Able to think strategically - Big picture thinking.
- Team player
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.
in Jordan , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now