Administrative Associate ,G7-FTA ,Cairo Egypt ASRO
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
The Administrative Associate delivers quality services in administration, travel management, procurement and operations to internal and external clients. You will report to either the Operations Manager and supervise support staff.
How you can make a difference:
UNFPA is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person's potential is fulfilled. UNFPA’s strategic plan (2022-2025), reaffirms the relevance of the current strategic direction of UNFPA and focuses on three transformative results: to end preventable maternal deaths; end unmet need for family planning; and end gender-based violence and harmful practices. These results capture our strategic commitments on accelerating progress towards realizing the ICPD and SDGs in the Decade of Action leading up to 2030. Our strategic plan calls upon UN Member States, organizations and individuals to “build forward better”, while addressing the negative impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic on women’s and girls’ access to sexual and reproductive health and reproductive rights, recover lost gains and realize our goals.
In a world where fundamental human rights are at risk, we need principled and ethical staff, who embody these international norms and standards, and who will defend them courageously and with full conviction.
UNFPA is seeking candidates that transform, inspire and deliver high impact and sustained results; we need staff who are transparent, exceptional in how they manage the resources entrusted to them and who commit to deliver excellence in programme results.
You support the effective management of UNFPA programme activities in the areas of population and development, reproductive health, GBV and gender.
You will demonstrate a client-oriented, results-focused approach to interpreting the rules, procedures and guidelines in relation to administration and operations, while providing support and guidance to the Regional Office (RO) and UNFPA-supported projects.
Completed Secondary Level Education required. First level university degree desirable.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Seven years of relevant experience in administration, travel management, procurements finance, or office management.
- Proficiency in current office software applications and corporate IT systems.
Fluency in English and Arabic; knowledge of other official UN languages, preferably French is desirable.
- Exemplifying integrity,
- Demonstrating commitment to UNFPA and the UN system,
- Embracing cultural diversity,
- Embracing change
- Achieving results,
- Being accountable,
- Developing and applying professional expertise/business acumen,
- Thinking analytically and strategically,
- Working in teams/managing ourselves and our relationships,
- Providing logistical support
- Managing data
- Managing documents, correspondence, and reports
- Managing information and workflow
- Planning, organizing, and multitasking
- Supporting financial data analysis
Managerial Competencies (if applicable):
- Providing strategic focus,
- Engaging in internal/external partners and stakeholders,
- Leading, developing, and empowering people, creating a culture of performance
- Making decisions and exercising judgment
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now