Assistant Relationship Manager - Business Banking
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
The job holder supports the acquisition and management of customer accounts and facilitates the collection of information for delivery of advice to customers based on their needs and objectives. The job holder responds to requests for information in a timely fashion. The job holder handles after-sales support in servicing customer needs, such as processing of documents and handling any additional queries that may arise.
- Acquire new-to-bank SME Liabilities relationships through daily sales towards achieving and exceeding the monthly targets.
- Provide professional advice on Business Banking products and services to customers like different types of SME liability products as well as standard banking services.
- Keep aware of market trends, competitors’ offerings, and latest products development.
- Adherence to applicable policies and procedures to safeguard the Bank’s interests.
- Always adhere to staff code of conduct.
Established in 2011, Tanfeeth is the Gulf Cooperation Council’s (GCC) first large-scale Business Service Partner and fully owned subsidiary of Emirates NBD. Tanfeeth is dedicated to supporting the Emirates NBD Group by delivering regional expertise, cost productivity, and excellence in customer service delivery in terms of quality, consistency and efficiency, to the Group’s growing customer base.
In Arabic, ‘Tanfeeth’ means ‘getting the job done’ and that’s exactly what we do! We function as an operations and service platform with international customer service standards. Our end goal is to continue to raise the benchmark for customer service across the region and deliver exceptional customer experience through partnership, passion & people.
in United Arab Emirates , Dubai city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now