Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you are crazy about our Brands and products, understanding the mission of bringing the joy and indulgence to our consumers and want to be part of this incredible process, this role can be interesting for you! As a Marketing Junior you will support Marketing Team in projects related to market share growth and strengthening the competitive position of the Brands.
- Work closely with your team on the Product Lifecycle Management
- Collaborate strongly with the other departments, especially Trade Marketing and Sales teams and coordinate on the transversal projects
- Analyse activations and recommend improvement action plans
- Provide key support to the market tests and research projects
- Recruit and develop strong relationship with local agencies (creative, digital, event, …)
- Management of local Social Media pages (Facebook, Instagram and Youtube) of our brands
- Communicate media plan brief to the head of Media Planning.
- Develop the monthly social media plan (Timing, content choice, wording, …)
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in economics, Marketing or Communication
- 2-3 Experience in Marketing
- Experience in the FMCG market would be a plus
- Excellent sense of organization; experience in project management; excellent ability to coordinate and to work in teams
- Fluency in English, French & Arabic
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word,Excel )
- Editing and content creation skills would be a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator, …)
- Social Media connoisseur
- Based in Casablanca with national business trips
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
You will be part of innovative and ground-breaking initiatives. With an open mind, proactive approach and flexibility, you will be an invaluable resource. By focusing on targets and thriving in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, you will contribute towards your own as well as your team's goals. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is individual, team and organizational based, so you should have the ability to work independently, as part of a team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels.
in Morocco , Casablanca city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now