Reservations Agent - Egyptians Only
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
The incumbent of this position is responsible to materialize the maximum number of requests and reservations.
- Review daily reservation accuracy, rate compliance from segment and source, system close-out when necessary and rate availability.
- Ensure clients’ satisfaction and adherence to Kempinski service standards.
- Follow internal credit policy.
- ollow up on lost business and bring information about them to the knowledge of the department superiors.
- Spot-check reservations made the previous day and check all VIP arrivals.
- Test calls LQA / IFH results > 85%.
- Follow the internal up-sell programme for Reservations department.
- Perform any other duties as assigned to them by management.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realize their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
Royal Maxim Palace Kempinski
The Royal Maxim Palace Kempinski is a haven of tranquillity in the heart of New Cairo. Offering a range of palatial services, the hotel features the finest rooms coupled with the highest levels of service and is an ideal base from which to explore the amazing city of Cairo.
The hotel’s optimum location on the city’s ring road and its close proximity to Cairo International Airport make the hotel the perfect starting point from which to explore Cairo’s treasures.
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now