Development Manager - Residential
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
High-calibre design and delivery focused Residential Development professional required to manage the development and delivery of the residential strategy and detailed client requirements on NEOM’s largest region. Should have a good working knowledge of Residential Design, Specification, Project Management, Delivery and Hand-over.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
- Working with senior management to develop and implement the overarching Luxury Residential Strategy for THE LINE, progressing to detailed asset requirements for all residential sub-categories.
- Provide oversight and design-guidance during all stages of design, from Concept through to detailed design and Issue for Construction.
- Prepare presentation content to communicate the residential development strategies using robust research-backed financial modelling and assumptions.
- Manage the procurement of specialist residential real estate advisory services to develop specific workstreams including detailed asset design recommendations, interior design and fit-out requirements, amenity requirements etc.
- Incorporate requirements of Funding, Asset Management & Operations, Sales & Marketing stakeholders.
- Monitor delivery progress and prepare regular reporting updates as required by the business
- Take responsibility for the budget assigned for consultant workstreams, ensure procurement policy is followed, manage consultants to drive deliverables and program.
- Knowledge of sustainability and technology
- Take ownership of ad-hoc projects, studies and workstreams, reacting quickly to the dynamic project environment.
- Work with management to design and develop NEOM’s management reporting procedures and policies
- Assist senior management with other ad-hoc projects
Background, Skills & Qualifications
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 10+ years’ experience, ideally with some time working client side for globally recognised Residential developers in mature markets.
- Some previous exposure on international and large scale giga-projects within the region or key global cities is advantageous.
- Experience in feasibility as well as design & specification stages is preferable, experience in residential development is essential.
- Specialisms in luxury, senior living, student, BTR or affordable housing advantageous.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in a design, engineering, surveying or other technical discipline.
- Masters Degree educated in Real Estate, Development, Project Management, Finance or related is advantageous.
- Should be familiar working with development appraisals, specifications, and client briefs.
- Adaptable to a dynamic and rapidly changing workload.
- Able to autonomously balance and prioritise multiple workstreams.
- Highly collaborative, open mindset and strong communication skills.
- Able to build effective working relations with multiple stakeholders within NEOM and beyond.
- Proven track record of leading and managing teams with strong ability to prioritize tasks in a highly dynamic environment
- High affinity to standards, technology, and innovation
- Fluent in use of MS Excel & PowerPoint essential, project programming software (P6/MS Project) advantageous.
- Bachelor’s degree essential
- MSc or MBA or equivalent education preferred, training and work-related experience.
- Professional accreditation (RIBA, RICS, or similar) is preferred
in Saudi Arabia , Tabuk city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now