Contentsquare is a global digital analytics company empowering the brands you interact with every day to build better online experiences for all. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global and distributed team – known as the CSquad – representing more than 70 nationalities across the world.
In 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding and were recognised as a certified Great Place to Work in France, Germany, Israel, US and UK.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated French Speaking Data Analyst to join our team at Contentsquare. In this role, you will play a crucial part in our value creation and innovation efforts. Collaborating closely with our UX/UI Designers and Customer Success Managers, you will undertake various data analysis projects and services for our clients.
As an analyst, you will possess excellent listening and communication skills, enabling you to understand and persuade key decision-makers on the client side. Leveraging your expertise your primary objective will be to transform data into compelling stories through clear and precise data visualizations in a timely and efficient manner.
Examples of the analyses you will conduct for our clients include product page analysis, addressing specific questions such as high cart drop-off rates, developing dashboards, benchmark services, and clustering, among others.
- Provide tailored services to our clients.
- Understand your client's business questions and devise impactful and creative methods to answer them using data.
- Create comprehensive UX analysis reports using raw data and Contentsquare's extracted data.
- Present your analysis findings to clients.
- Establish yourself as an expert in Contentsquare and its data.
- Conduct exploratory analysis to identify opportunities for new features.
- Contribute to product evolution by defining specifications, prioritizing roadmap items, and suggesting improvements.
- Serve as a point of contact for insight generation and data reliability for internal resources such as Customer Success, Product team, and R&D.
- Innovate and develop new analysis methodologies and data visualizations.
- 2+ years of experience in a related position.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French.
- Strong passion for data, numbers, and storytelling.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating thoroughness and delivering results in an organized manner.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, technically challenging, and data-driven environment.
- SQL and Python experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in data visualization and the ability to communicate insights through data.
- Business-oriented mindset with a consultative approach towards clients.
Nice to have :
- Prior professional experience in eCommerce, Analytics, A/B testing, or data-oriented businesses.
- Degree in a related field.
- Python or coding experience.
- Oral and written fluency in additional languages, particularly French, Spanish, Italian and German will be an added advantage.
Why you should join Contentsquare:
▪️ We’re humans first. We hire dedicated people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done.
▪️ We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
▪️ We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge chance to create an immediate and lasting impact.
▪️ Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product.
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are a few we want to highlight:
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.