Customer Onboarding Specialist
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- About Foodics 🏢
Proudly “voted the best place to work” in 2021-2022, Foodics, one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA, was founded in 2014 in KSA with headquarters in Riyadh and offices in the United Arab Emirates Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, Pakistan, and the Netherlands.
FOODICS is the leading Restaurant-Tech company in MENA and a pioneer in the regional F&B industry. Foodics is currently undergoing rapid expansion across MENA, Pakistan, Africa and Asia, servicing over 20,000 brands , and has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
We provide a cloud-based point-of-sale SaaS ecosystem with tools that help F&B, and retail businesses start, track and grow. Our customers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, process orders, digitize menus, manage employees, create analytics and smart reports, provide secure cloud storage and enable the integration of third-party apps.
We pride ourselves on recognizing and retaining talent while promoting creativity and efficiency. We are constantly looking for people to help shape and be a part of our bright future!
To create a growth-accelerating platform that enables the restaurant ecosystem to achieve the most remarkable performance
To be the most trusted one-stop-shop software & financial platform for restaurants
To empower every person who contributes to the success of a restaurant business and provide finance to fuel its growth
About the Role
We are looking for a Customer Onboarding Specialist in Egypt. The ideal candidate will be empowering sellers with our POS platform through Training on our Foodics products and Implementing and installing our devices.
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team, hop in and #apply_now!
Main tasks and responsibilities 💡
- Responsible for scheduling the Installation appointments with the clients and ensuring that the site is ready for installation
- Responsible for scheduling Backend On-Site training requests
- Responsible for scheduling On-Site Technical visits, whether normal or emergency cases
- Responsible for the onboarding process of the customer for all products, including 'RMS, Foodics online, and Foodics pay
- Responsible for Checking and monitoring the tasks and projects assigned and delivering the services based on the SLAs
- Performing phone customers to educate them about onboarding sequences
- Training the clients on How to set up a Foodics menu; inventory products on Foodics.
- Responsible for building customer menus, Recipes, and inventory items.
- Responsible for customers' menu and inventory updates.
- Holder of Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Networking, Computer Information System, Computer Science
- Working experience of at least 1-2 years preferably with Information Technology / Software and/or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products companies
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have strong and excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Fluent in English and Arabic is a must
- Willing to travel from time to time within or outside Cairo, and /or different cities in Egypt
- Self-starter with ability to work independently across functional groups and on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
#HighVolumeofCalls #UseofComputer #LongScreenTime
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Foodics Talent Acquisition team, personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We believe you will love working at Foodics!
- We offer a people-focused culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, innovation, and a flexible work setup: remote, in-office, and hybrid models.
- We are a performance-based company that offers 30 calendar days of vacation, 30 days of work from anywhere, career advancement opportunities, and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and shares potential.
- We value learning and will help you with personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges and an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training. You will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities in a hyper-growth environment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to grow and work with some of the most talented people in the industry, a team of more than 30 different nationalities, and hired in more than 14 countries and locations globally!
- And you will be part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy, and mentoring and creates incredible opportunities for you and the company.
Disclaimer: here at Foodics, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our colleagues, our products, and our community. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Foodics is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now