Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Responsible for Social Security for new joiners and ensure our new joiners are onboarded properly.
- Manage the company social insurance file at the social insurance authority.
- Enroll the new employees in the company social insurance file at the social insurance authority.
- Delete the resigned employees from the company social insurance file at the social insurance authority.
- Manage the employee’s visa and travelling procedures.
- Deal with the governmental authorities in Egypt regarding any requirements and documents for the company
- Responsible for the medical insurance for the employees and have detailed eye to add the new joiners and remove the leavers.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal regulations and best practices.
- Maintain employee records and ensure accuracy on companies’ systems.
- Office management and ensuring the facility has the needed equipment for the employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, law, or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an HR Admin Specialist or similar role.
- Strong understanding of HR practices, employment laws, and regulations.
- Fluent in both Arabic and English (orally and written).
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent document development through MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and relationship-building abilities.
- “Roll up your sleeves” attitude.
- Creative and Curious approaches.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now